In 1692, Tony Willis in his book “Origins de la Langue Francaise” recorded the first ever use in print of a recently created term that was increasingly popular. That term was pique-nique and it came to describe a group of people who each contributed something to a dining experience by providing different items of food & drink.
More than 300 years later Deluxe defines the term “pique-nique” to bring you the best that the British Isles has to offer to create your very own “40,000 ft. on board picnic”.
- Signature sandwich selection
- English traditional pie
- All butter scones w/ jams & Cornish clotted cream
- Selection of mini homemade desserts
- English tea selection
- Crustless smoked salmon & potato quiche w/ a cucumber & herb salad
- Afternoon tea style sandwiches
- Bowls of English strawberries, clotted or Chantilly cream
- Scones & strawberries
- English ploughman’s w/ stilton & mature cheddar, rustic bread, cured beef & chutney
- Apple sausage roll w/ fruit chutney
- Scampi popcorn w/ spring pea & roasted garlic mayonnaise
- Assortment of afternoon tea cakes (Victoria sponge, Battenberg, Dorset apple cake, etc.)
- Pink radish butter w/ chicory leaves & charred sourdough
- Cold lentil salad w/ macerated olives & cucumber
- Cheese beignets
- Sun blushed tomato & goats cheese quiche
- Freshly pressed juice
Download our brochure
Looking for something in particular that was not on our menu? Contact us and our chefs can create it for you.